Lock Screen Bypass in iOS 7 Beta 1
A new version of iOS, a new lockscreen/passcode bypass! Luckily this one was caught early in the first Beta of iOS 7 released to developers at WWDC 2013. Although this lockscreen bypass is simpler than some of the previous ones that required some tricky steps to pull off, it’s probably worth pointing out that it will only allow access to the phone’s photos, and the ability to delete, email, tweet or upload the stored image files. It does not allow access to any other apps.
I should point out that I played with iOS 7 for a day, and it was so buggy that I had to downgrade back to iOS 6. Luckily Apple has plenty of time to fix all these issues come the release date this fall.
To bypass the lockscreen simply follow these easy steps:
- Pull up the Control Center
- Tap the Calculator icon to open it
- Pull up the Control Center again
- Tap the Camera icon to open it
- Tap the photos icon in the bottom-left corner to get full access to the photos
Check out the video below to see it in action.